COMMISSIONING MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The main objective of commissioning management is to independently manage the overall commissioning activities, including commission ability studies, commissioning programming/ tracking, method statements review, progress/ commissioning meetings, inspection & reporting, witnessing verification of commissioning, Cause and effects testing, controls and system integration and clients training to achieve the project completion date.
The commissioning programs produced by building services installers and their sub-contractors are frequently over optimistic and uncoordinated. A risk of project over run will exist unless the interdependencies of all the building services systems and plant are identified, together with their integration with ongoing construction activities. This complex and often highly fragmented part of the construction process de minds good management.
The commissioning manager needs to be involved as early as possible in the project to ensure that the design is commissionable and ensure the services installations progress in line to give 'systems ready to commission'. We have established management procedures and systems to control and monitor the project form commencement to practical completion and beyond, we provide the quality staff needed for such a demanding role.
A.B.L Commissioning Management Team provide a truly effective addition to your own project team by influencing the activities of everyone involved in order to make the building operate successfully and to meet CIBSE, ASHRAE, BREEAM, LEED and ESTIDAMA Commissioning requirements by:
- Checking design and installation drawings for commission ability
- Review / Assistance in production of OPR and BOD
- Production of commissioning plan
- Preparing coordinated commissioning schedule and testing programs
- Review and assist in the production of project specific testing & commissioning method statements and procedures.
- Review & prepare testing commissioning checklists for MEP services.
- Field Installation Verification (FIV). Verification of all installed systems for compliance to plans and specification
- Operation Performance Tests (OPT). Operational tests which verify proper start-up of all equipment and systems
- Functional Performance Tests (FPT). Functional system tests that verify all systems are functioning and interacting with other systems correctly
- Liaison with MEP Contractor & consultants, Organizing / chairing meetings in respect to commissioning, weekly progress reports to client / consultant
- Management and implementation of project wide controls & system integration testing
- Witness and verification of all commissioning and testing activities for systems and equipment's
- Cause and effects testing
- Review of Operation and maintenance manuals
- Collation of all commissioning and test results
- Co-ordination and facilitating client handover and clients training including production of client training manuals.